Shabby Chic Table Decor
A beautiful table decor can create a marvelous focal point for your living room.
The materials for this project are affordable and available at any craft stores. This may inspire you to revamp the look of your living room.
*White wood decorative tray
*Artificial flowers ( 2 large, 2 medium, 6 small flowers)
1. Cut the styrofoam. Make sure that it is smaller than the size of the birdcage so that it can fit easily inside.
2. Glue the dried moss on the styrofoam.
3. Cut the flower stems at an angle so that it has a pointy end to easily insert the flower into the styrofoam. (small flowers)
4. Bottom flowers:
Insert the flowers into the styrofoam to cover the sides of the birdcage.
5. Insert the large flower on top of the dried moss covered styrofoam.
6. Top Flower:
Cut and glue the flower stem on top of the birdcage.
7. Fill the white wooden tray with pebbles and lay 2-3 medium flowers on top.
8. Place the finished birdcage decor on the wooden tray and make some adjustments if you need to do so.
You can use any types of artificial flowers and other extra embellishments.