Purple Eyes and Pink Lips
I decided to create a makeup look that is very easy to do using light and dark purple colors with a hint of brown for a softer look.
* Apply some eyeshadow base on your eyelids to prevent creasing and to help the colors last longer. I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
* Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Painted Purple on your eyelids. You can do this by using your fingers or a concealer brush for a precise application. This eyeshadow cream is highly pigmented so you must remember that a little goes a long way.
* Apply some medium purple color from Catrice on top of the applied cream eyeshadow. Apply the lavender color on the crease and make sure that you blend it well. Use the lightest color on the brow bone to achieve a clean look. Apply your lower lash line NYX Pretty Violet Eye Liner and smudge it with the darkest purple color from the Catrice eye palette.
* Blend NYX Skinny Dip and the matte brown color using the NUDES palette on the outer v and crease for a softer eye look. Blend the colors beautifully.
* Apply some mascara on your lashes to make your eyes stand out.
* Apply NYX Paris Lipstick to complete the look.
Products I used:
NYX Pore Filler
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – NC15
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation – Bone
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24Hr – Painted Purple
CATRICE Absolute Eye Colour Quattro Palette – Pretty Little Lilacs
NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow – Skinny Dip
The NUDES Maybelline
NYX Eyeliner – Pretty Violet
Maybelline Brown Eyeliner
Wet n Wild Blush – Heather Silk
Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
NYX Round Lipstick – Paris
You don't have to use the exact products. Just use a similar color to achieve this makeup look. I hope you find this tutorial helpful. :)